The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
Articles under Cloud Hosting / VPS Hosting
- How to retrieve/reset password of the "admin" user in Plesk for Windows cloud VMs or VPS.
- How do I access the Console for my Cloud Hosting based VM subscription?
- How do I take a backup of my Cloud Hosting based VM?
- I am unable to download files on my Windows VPS or Dedicated server with Internet Explorer, what do I do?
- How do I open a specific port in Ubuntu firewall?
- How to start, Stop & reboot your cloud VM,
- How to reset cloud VM password
- Add Ram and CPU resources to your Cloud VM
- Adding Disk Space to your VM.
- How to fix this error “Warning: You are currently operating within the grace period of your product license.”?
- How would I know how much of CPU, RAM & Disk has been assigned/dedicated to my Cloud VM?
- What do I do if I forget my Login Password for the Plesk Control Panel within my VPS or Dedicated Server?
- How to change PHP Version (cPanel)
- How to create FTP Accounts (cPanel)
- How to create Email Accounts (cPanel)
- How to restore a database from phpMyAdmin (cPanel)
- How to Block IP's (cPanel)
- How to access Webmail (cPanel)
- How to create Addon Domains, Subdomains & Alias. (cPanel)
- How to Install SSL (cPanel)
- How to redirect a domain (cPanel)
- How to Install Wordpress, Joomla (cPanel)
- How to enable autobackup ?
- Creating a Windows VM using Own License