The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
I have set up Outlook on my computer but I am getting error message "None of the authentication methods supported by this client
I have set up Outlook on my computer but I am getting error message 503/"None of the authentication supported by Client is supported by server". What should I do?
Please open your Outlook,
1. Go to tools > email accounts > "view or change existing e-mail accounts"
2. Click on that email
3. Click on the "change" button
4. Click on "More settings"
5. Go to "Outgoing Server" tab
6. Put a check on the box beside "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and choose "use same setting as my incoming mail server "
7. Confirm and test your new settings.