The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
Managing DNS from Client area
1.Login to Client Portal, www.cirrushosting.com and click on Sign In at the top right of the screen.
2. Click on service management near DNS
3. Click on DNS Service
4. To edit DNS record of a current domain, click on the current domain(here example.com), To add a new DNS zone click on ADD Domain.
5. Click on Add record to add a new record or click edit near each record to edit one record.
6. You can choose the type of record from ADD new record Drop down, Click ADD.
7. Fill the fields with the desired value and click add.