The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
How to create FTP Accounts (cPanel)
How to create FTP Accounts
- Login to your cPanel Account with username and password.
- Select FTP Account under Files.
- In the Login field, type the name of the FTP user. A full FTP username will always be formatted as email@example.com.
- In the Password fields, enter a password which will be used to authenticate this FTP account. You can also generate a password. You can also generate a strong password using password generator.
- Set a quota for the FTP account.
- In the Directory field, provide the directory you would like the user to access.
- Click on "Create FTP Account".
Was this article helpful?