The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
Install Let's encypt SSL (Plesk)
1.Log into Plesk Control Panel.
2. In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains:
3. Click the SSL/TLS Certificates icon from the website settings list.
4. Click 'Get it free' button
5. In the E-mail address box, type a valid e-mail address.
6. Choose additional components that needed to secured with SSL.
a. Include a "www" subdomain for the domain and each selected alias
b. Secure webmail on this domain
c. Assign the certificate to mail domain
NB: WildCard SSL Certificate requires manual DNS entry to update with generated acme-challenge.
6. Click . When the installation is complete, you receive a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate was successfully installed on domain.com message. The certificate is valid for three months and will be auto renewed before the expiry date.
7. Make sure 'Redirect from http to https' is enabled so that the webpage is redirected to the secure SSL page.