The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
How do I setup auto responder on my email account?
Setting Up Auto-Reply
- Go to Mail click the email address of which you want to set Auto-Reply.
- Click on Auto-Reply tab.
- Select the Switch on auto-reply checkbox, and specify the following settings:
- Auto-reply message subject(Eg : I am out of office)
- Message format. Plain text is recommended.
- Message text.(Eg :Hello, I am Out of Office. Will get back to you soon. )
- Forward to. If you want to forward incoming messages to another email address, type an email address in this box.
- Attached files. If you want to attach a file to your message, click Browse and select a file.
- Switch off auto-reply on (the specified date). Select this checkbox if you want the automatic replying to stop on a specific date, for example, the date when you return from holidays.
- Click OK
Was this article helpful?