The knowledgebase provides documentation written by our team. Please select a category or search for answers.
How to access my Wordpress Admin Panel
You can access your WordPress Admin Panel using the below methods.
1. DIrect or Manual Method
This is the simplest and direct access to Login to your WordPress Admin Panel.
Open your web browser and type the URL as http://yourdomainname/wp-admin
eg: If example.com is your domain you can use http://example.com/wp-admin
2. Through WordPress Manager in cPanel.
- Log into cPanel
- Scroll down to the section labeled Application and then click on the WordPress Manager icon.
- Log in to your cPanel control panel
- Now look for the Softaculous icon in the control panel as shown in the screenshot below. Click on the Softaculous icon which will take you to the Softaculous enduser panel.
- Access Softaculous from your control panel
- Once you are on the Softaculous enduser panel, you will need to search for WordPress as shown in the screenshot below.
- You can then access the WordPress admin panel and/or WordPress site.
Note: You can also manage the complete life cycle of your WordPress installation which includes upgrading, backup, restore, clone, staging, and much more.